Arrows Resources App Terms and Conditions
- Using our service
- Payments and Cancellations
- User guidelines
- Customer support
Hello, and welcome to Arrows Resources Terms and Conditions of Use. Thank you for using our application. We provide personalised Christian content for individuals and family. By signing up and using any of our services, you are entering into an agreement with Arrows Resources, Singapore.
Occasionally, we may make changes to the Agreements. When there are material changes, we will inform you through the application and send you an email. We will notify you in advance and your continued use of the Service after the changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes. If you do not wish to continue using the service under the new version of the Agreements, you may terminate your account.
2. Using our Service
You can find a description of our Service options on our website, and we will explain which Service options are available to you when you create an account. There are free audio and video contents when you create an Arrows Resources account. These audios and videos do not require payment. Other options require payment before you can access (Paid Subscriptions). We may also offer special promotional plans from time to time. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or amend our offered subscription plan and promotional offerings at any time in according to these terms.
3. Payments and Cancellations
You may purchase an INDIVIDUAL or FAMILY subscription plan from the Arrows Resources App which gives you access to Arrows Resources content for a specific time period (“Pre-Paid Period”).
Your payment to Arrows Resources will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period unless you cancel your Paid Subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period. This cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will no longer be able to access the content of the INDIVIDUAL OR FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial subscription periods.
4. User Guidelines
- Copying, redistributing, reproducing, “ripping,” recording, transferring, performing or displaying to the public, broadcasting, or making available to the public any part of our content, or otherwise making any use of the content which is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law or which otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights.
- Using our service to import or copy any local files that you do not have the legal right to import or copy in this way;
- Transferring copies of cached Content from an authorised Device to any other Device via any means;
- Reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, or creating derivative works of our content or any part thereof except to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- Circumventing any technology used by Arrows Resources, its licensors, or any third party to protect the Content or the Service;
- Selling, renting, sublicensing or leasing of any part of our services and content;
- Circumventing any territorial restrictions applied by Arrows Resources or it licensors;
- Removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices contained on the Content or the Service.
- Providing your password to any other person or using any other person’s username and password;
- Your password protects your user account, and you are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure. You understand that you are responsible for all use (including any unauthorized use) of your username and password on the Service. If your username or password is lost or stolen, or if you believe there has been unauthorized access to your account by a third party, you must notify us immediately and change your password as soon as possible.
5. Customer support
For customer support with account-related and payment-related questions (“Customer Support Queries”), please contact us at email@example.com.